ANCVA accredits the following Certificates and Diplomas in Non-Clinical Skills:
- Certificate in Veterinary Practice Management: CertNCS (VPM). Also available in an Irish version.
- Certificate in Veterinary Colourful Consulting: CertNCS (Vet Cons)
- Certificate in Coaching Veterinary Consultations: CertNCS (CVC)
- Certificate in Veterinary Client Care: CertNCS (VCC).
- Diploma in Veterinary Client Care: DipNCS (VCC).
- Certificate in Veterinary Nurse Consulting: CertNCS (RVN Cons)
- Diploma in Veterinary Nurse Consulting: DipNCS (RVN Cons).
All CertNCS and DipNCS qualifications have been designed to help participants contribute to a range of non-clinical outcomes that are integral to successful veterinary practice. These non-clinical outcomes include mental health, morale and wellbeing, client satisfaction and commercial success.
Please note: An ANCVA awarded CertNCS or DipNCS is not a post-graduate qualification.